Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
FOH Breh.

Dude went up against PRIME Pep and Barca. We talking arguably the best club team ever assembled type stuff. And again, this is a guy that DOMINATED some of the best CBs and RBs in the world consistently and ALSO created as many goals as he put in himself. With no Henry, Arsenal isn't even anywhere close to sniffing the UCL.
He was the talisman of the Invincibles, which I literally don't see happening in ANY major league ever again. There's too much talent. I think you're really underestimating just how good Fergie and Pep's sides were in those years.
Legit, Pep's early Barca (and by proxy, Spain) was so damn good in the 2000's that damn near anyone that went against them should just have an asterisk on their shyt.

*Against Barca :russ:

Who?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
FOH Breh.

Dude went up against PRIME Pep and Barca. We talking arguably the best club team ever assembled type stuff. And again, this is a guy that DOMINATED some of the best CBs and RBs in the world consistently and ALSO created as many goals as he put in himself. With no Henry, Arsenal isn't even anywhere close to sniffing the UCL.
He was the talisman of the Invincibles, which I literally don't see happening in ANY major league ever again. There's too much talent. I think you're really underestimating just how good Fergie and Pep's sides were in those years.
Legit, Pep's early Barca (and by proxy, Spain) was so damn good in the 2000's that damn near anyone that went against them should just have an asterisk on their shyt.

*Against Barca :russ:

Yeah I didn't even notice that. Rijkaard was the manager of Barca for the 2006 final, not Pep. Pep didn't join Barca until 2008.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
His girl is white though :patrice:
Read that she's Italian :jbhmm:

0_JS214964915.jpg

Guess he didn't want to say half black...
6YO0Spx.png