Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND What are your thoughts are Gabriel Veron? He's still really young, but who does he compare to?

He only got called up to Palmeiras’ first team last November, so he hasn’t played a lot of first team football. But the name Palmeiras fans always throw around with him is Gabriel Jesus, and I can see that. He’s more explosive and athletic than pretty much anybody on the pitch and he knows how to utilize it. He’s still really raw and definitely not ready for the European game, but I can see him making a lot of noise in the Brasileirão this season.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Fuc what people think...I love that AFTV is a thing. Seriously...name me another sport where the fans hold that much sway in the public space. Players face timing SPECIFIC fans...

The fans are the ones that spend the money and come to the matches, and watch on TV/Online. I wish fans of American sports had more pull like that. :manny:

Don Robbie came through with the blueprint.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

@Kunty McPhuck
uU0fagj.png

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Its gotta be money or he's not happy with the board. They made some really nice moves this year and clearly improved...so IDK what the issue could be besides that.
They brought 11 players and loaned in 5! Basically a whole new squad and this b*stardo is still complaining:laff:

There’s no recognition of the work I’ve done, and I’ve found very little protection from the club. None whatsoever. There will be things to discuss with the president, but he’s in China right now.

Imagine him dealing with Ed Woodward :mjlol: