Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
That's only because the best ref phucked off to Saudi.

Wdrc42.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Only issue is age and trophies which isn't really on him. Based off talent, goal scoring numbers, the teams he played on, Aubameyang has an argument. Might be the best finisher Arsenal have ever seen.

Arsenal are in the bottom 3 chances created this season. In the 2 full seasons he's been at the club he's been first and second in the golden boot. Brace in the semi-final and final this year, only the third man

He's at 70 in 109 games and that's having played a season and half with a defensive manager with no attacking plan.

Put Auba in that team and put Henry in this team. Talk to me lads.

Same Henry who almost killed Alex Song at Fulham and was bringing down the morale near the end. Auba has every right to mail it in and he pulled a bad team into a final and won.

When it was Henry v. Drogba, it was Henry doesn't score in finals. Now this is a bridge too far. :dahell:

I take Ian Wright every single day and twice on Sunday. :manny:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:

Considering his background I wouldn't picture him as the type to get emotionally hung up over that kind of shyt.

Same shyt I was thinking, but then again, nikkas like that fall in love the hardest :francis:

Heard he might miss the PSG game too:francis:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London