Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is hilarious. becuase pep was runnin the league 2 years runnin (nothing to serious to be worried about) but we constantly heard is this good for the state of football :mjlol:. we dont win the league 2 season and its fraudiola should be ashamed of himself. i hate losing as much as anyone but at the end of the day we all sit on this board know you cant win year in and out. as a fan i dont even want to bayern munich the league thats boring. and at a certain point being in every compettion to semi's at least will take its toll after 2 years runnin. i say all that to say come off it enjoy liverpools PL winning season FFS. when we won our first PL last thing i was worried about was how fergie should feel about it :russ:

Lol.. Nah Fraudiola is a joke because when he landed he picked up a 2014 championship winning side from Pellegrini (who did the heavy lifting) including the best player in the league Yaya Toure, lost his first season and went Football Manager since..

These Citeh fans aye.. Lol