Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Santos is about to fall apart because of finances. Players aren’t getting paid, some of them are taking the club to court to get out of their contracts, and others are asking for transfers.

We might as well start a GoFundMe page to finance the season :francis:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a point, though.

I heard the commentators slobbering over Liverpool's "record breaking" season, so I wander over to the Premier League Records Wikipedia page for a quick little peruse.

Turns out, it wasn't as record breaking as they thought:

Premier League records and statistics - Wikipedia

The league was won by January... Are you serious?

Fraudiola should be ashamed of himself..

De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
Mahrez
Walker
Ederson
Silva
Foden
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
Bernardo Silva
Gundogan
Gabriel Jesus

He thought he could Bayern Munich this league...

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The league was won by January... Are you serious?

Fraudiola should be ashamed of himself..

De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
Mahrez
Walker
Ederson
Silva
Foden
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
Bernardo Silva
Gundogan
Gabriel Jesus

He thought he could Bayern Munich this league...

this is hilarious. becuase pep was runnin the league 2 years runnin (nothing to serious to be worried about) but we constantly heard is this good for the state of football :mjlol:. we dont win the league 2 season and its fraudiola should be ashamed of himself. i hate losing as much as anyone but at the end of the day we all sit on this board know you cant win year in and out. as a fan i dont even want to bayern munich the league thats boring. and at a certain point being in every compettion to semi's at least will take its toll after 2 years runnin. i say all that to say come off it enjoy liverpools PL winning season FFS. when we won our first PL last thing i was worried about was how fergie should feel about it :russ:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
lol

Pulisic who was playing second fiddle and was sub alot behind the likes of Sncho and Dembele is out here making a fool of pl defenders and looking like a superstar, imagine what those two would do in this league. No wonder United are all out for Sancho
La liga is still the hardest league.

Imagine Messi Vinicious and Dembele coming at these defenders:huhldup: :mjlol:

Breh what are you saying right now? 2nd fiddle to Dembele and Sancho who are easily some of the most talented young brehs at the moment. Pulisic is a top talent not just for an American but in general.

And of course Messi, Vinicius and Dembele would embarass PL defenders. They do the same in La Liga :pachaha:

Outside Real/Barca/Atleti and Sevilla/Valencia on a good day, most them La Liga teams are a wash. I'll give you Bilbao at San Mames and La Real at Anoeta, but even still.