Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

@Kunty McPhuck what happens next season when Milan's covid form disappears? :mjgrin:

Ivan The Turrible defecated the bed again, he has to get fired. For all his political maneuvering he did to get his man in place. He caved for someone whose career history shows he lasts 18months in jobs. Starts strong and then fades. Even tho Elliott are American, Gazidis and South African, this whole thing smells of Classic Italian nepotism.

Only things I can think of as to why it failed, the club is either being sold. Or Rangnick had enough of waiting around and knew Gazidis is full of shyt and decided to stay with the RB group instead.

Give up modern football club structure and German Bielsa for Italian Alan Pardew:francis: .

At least il Capitano is staying. Apart from hiring that Fraud GP he has done a good job.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let's take a moment and look at FC De Chambly Thelle's kit

:unimpressed:.....

Z18lyiz.jpg

This shyt looks like the back of a Sunday newspaper

full

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

@Kunty McPhuck what happens next season when Milan's covid form disappears? :mjgrin:

Ivan The Turrible defecated the bed again, he has to get fired. For all his political maneuvering he did to get his man in place. He caved for someone whose career history shows he lasts 18months in jobs. Starts strong and then fades. Even tho Elliott are American, Gazidis and South African, this whole thing smells of Classic Italian nepotism.

Only things I can think of as to why it failed, the club is either being sold. Or Rangnick had enough of waiting around and knew Gazidis is full of shyt and decided to stay with the RB group instead.

Give up modern football club structure and German Bielsa for Italian Alan Pardew:francis: .

At least il Capitano is staying. Apart from hiring that Fraud GP he has done a good job.

Seriously, fukk this team and whoever is in charge breh. And I'm shocked some fans are supporting this fraudulent shyt Pioli is pulling..you have the opportunity to sign a manager of Ragnicks pedigree, and build something special, stepping out of this Italian shyt and bringing in something different...but no, let's extend Piolis contract because he has won some games in an empty stadium. I hope Atalanta fukk us up as bad as they did in the first leg so they see how stupid they are being. Really wish I didn't fall in love with any football club :mjcry:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Its crazy we can get 3 points from the next 2 games and miss out on top 4 but get 2 points and guarantee top 4. :martin:
Knowing this club, we'll draw both our games;

Then Ole will come out with his :troll:

"You win some and you lose some, but in our case you draw some and then you draw again!"
8x6jL8K.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Well turkish wasn't even in that room. I think he was just talking about aftv as a whole.
Once Arsenal got involved aftv backed down quickly, the way things are nowadays if they kept claude youtube could have deleted that aftv page and arsenal could have banned them all from every attending another game.

Unfortunately $$$ talks

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Seriously, fukk this team and whoever is in charge breh. And I'm shocked some fans are supporting this fraudulent shyt Pioli is pulling..you have the opportunity to sign a manager of Ragnicks pedigree, and build something special, stepping out of this Italian shyt and bringing in something different...but no, let's extend Piolis contract because he has won some games in an empty stadium. I hope Atalanta fukk us up as bad as they did in the first leg so they see how stupid they are being. Really wish I didn't fall in love with any football club :mjcry:

Coach Rangnick is a risk, but SD Rangnick is worth it. Revolutionized the whole behind the scenes, where the club has been lacking. Setting the club on the path for the next decade and also a proven profitable business model, which the club has never had. Also which was rumoured, Rangnick would of stepped aside as a coach once he implemented the playing philosophy after a year, anyway.

All of this is Gazidis fault for being a sneaky kunt. And I'm guessing he will phuck over Maldini as payback with a lower budget, now that Rangnick isn't coming, who was suppose to have 75-80m funds + sales.

What I will say tho, Pioli does have them playing the best football theyve done in nearly a decade. But knowing his history, it is bound to fall apart soon.

Italians and their short termism :francis:l