Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
DT is next to blurt out some shyt during a live stream, he always gave me some funny vibes. That time on bluud bruvas where he took his shirt off, had a bunch of crazy looking tattoos and quickly put it back on.

:mjpls:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
DT is next to blurt out some shyt during a live stream, he always gave me some funny vibes. That time on bluud bruvas where he took his shirt off, had a bunch of crazy looking tattoos and quickly put it back on.

:mjpls:

Nah DT is solid. He says he is part gypsy (or something) and so is an outsider in the UK too.

Crazy :mjpls: from Claude though.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What does DVD mean :dwillhuh:

It’s a racial stereotype of East Asians In the uk, that they sell bootleg dvds

Thing is, It’s also a running joke that Tottenham put dvds out about every good thing they do, and I think that’s what Claude meant.

Robbie threw his boy under the bus with that one though lol

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Thing is, It’s also a running joke that Tottenham put dvds out about every good thing they do, and I think that’s what Claude meant.

I thought it was an acronym for something. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what it stood for.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Watching the Atalanta game and jesus christ they cannot defend:mjlol: They have that 1960's score more than your opponents mentality:manny:

If they had a stable defence, I think they would've given Juve trouble for the Scudetto

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Robbie feeling the heat,i mean claude apologized but i guess they wanted. The way claude said sounded like how lamparr said it:yeshrug: they were just making fun of spurs not asians.....

At this point u might as well be a mime and not say anything:francis:

They're trying to drag Troopz now, over a white privilege comment.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
That troopz thing is :laff::laff::laff: i've heard white folks complain about been called white boy been the same as the n word,etc silly nick names that dont the same weight as what they have done

I see some folks on the twitter and yt comments complaining about the n word been used by troopz:gucci: i swear

This pc era is terrible, the things that were said when i was growing up would get me hung in 2020