Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i find it funny that city, once they face a real team they cant win 5-0:mjgrin:

***still dont think chelsea will challenge next year,not sold on the midfield or the back 4, rudiger is good, but need better than good back there. he's like Joel Matip very good but not world class.:yeshrug:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Nah, Pulisic did his damn thing with that goal. Put my man Mendy on skates.

7 goals so far with 7 games left in the season. If Pulisic can get one or two more goals I think we can say his first season in the EPL has been a success.

That's a hard goal to score. Sprint that length with a ball and then have gassed legs and still be able put the ball on frame with the keeper coming out.

Had he stayed healthy he most likely gets 10 goals for sure.

F K

All Star
Daps
If they lose does that mean liverpool get the trophy presentation at the Etihad or at the next home game

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Pulisic is that dude

I'm really happy dude is playing well and getting recognition for not just being a good American player, but just a good player overall. Still very early, but if he can have another successful season then Chelsea will have looked like the right move for him and branding professional soccer in the US.

Hopefully more American brehs start taking an interest in soccer

***still dont think chelsea will challenge next year,not sold on the midfield or the back 4, rudiger is good, but need better than good back there. he's like Joel Matip very good but not world class.:yeshrug:

Yea they need to sort out their backline big time. I think their midfield can compete but they might need 1 more player n there. But going forward they look good. Werner, Ziyech, Pulisic, Abraham Willian (still has something to give) and Mount.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
GBUtZgM.png