Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Considering the line up behind Giroud it makes sense. Pulisic, Willian, Mount and Barkley have a reference point to play off and run beyond.

ehh william is washed and barkley is moving slower than giroud:russ: never been impressed with barkley honestly.

Pullisic does look like can cause some damage with enough chances though:patrice:

all we need is a draw, am just hoping for the 70% possession city but no goals to show up today:mjgrin:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
ehh william is washed and barkley is moving slower than giroud:russ: never been impressed with barkley honestly.

Pullisic does look like can cause some damage with enough chances though:patrice:

all we need is a draw, am just hoping for the 70% possession city but no goals to show up today:mjgrin:

like i said pullisic looks like the only one worth a damn:mjgrin:

LIVERPOOL ;LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nah, Pulisic did his damn thing with that goal. Put my man Mendy on skates.

7 goals so far with 7 games left in the season. If Pulisic can get one or two more goals I think we can say his first season in the EPL has been a success.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If Chelsea win this, I'm sure the Liverpool fans will forgive them for 2014

We don't need them to win this title. They're just expediting the inevitable.

Who is coaching defending at Manchester City? What is it with Man City defenders committing last ditch tackles with 30 yards between them and the goal?