Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It seems he doesn’t have a choice, since PSG is practically the only club that’ll pay those wages he demands. It wouldn’t be a terrible move for him and neither for the all the parties involved. PSG is probably going to lose Mbappe and Thiago Silva will not renew his contract
If he can get PSG. That would be a dream move for him.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
TBH I hadn't checked the PL table in months and when they showed Leicester were third and like 6 points clear of fourth. I was :dahell: when did this happen, I thought they were fighting for EL spot.
Exactly. :mjlol:

Ever since December they've been losing until they smashed Aston Villa and none of the teams capitalised on their mistakes, the strong start to the season probably saved them.

This is like how Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd kept fumbling the top 4 last season until Chelsea limped over the finish line. Sums up the Premier League; it's Liverpool........Citeh and the rest :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
oitTzRE.jpg

talk about the life and death of the party.

edit: just realized Claude hasn't been talking cause he getting busy with a bag of chips