Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I guess its the expectation. James and AWB were an abomination going forward.
We already know AWB offers nothing going forward and James should only be starting in League Cup and EL group stages.

Just off the top of my head Rashford wasted that Pogba pass, wasted the ball for penalty that was called off by VAR and then too many awful passes by him and Shaw to even count. Shaw's only decent cross almost resulted in Martial goal but even that was after him and Rashford fukked up the initial play and won the ball back.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pogba should leave that club.. He's too elite to be playing with bums like McGuire, Daniel James.

Theyre even happy to have ighalo

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Stadiums will re-open to fans in France from 11 July as the country continues to lift coronavirus restrictions.

Up to 5,000 fans will be allowed in arenas to watch live sport - a figure that may increase later in the summer.

It means football's French Cup and League Cup finals could be played in front of supporters after both were postponed to a date yet to be decided because of the pandemic.

The Ligue 1 and 2 seasons were cancelled in April.

The French government said: "A further review of the national epidemiological situation will be carried out in mid-July to decide whether a loosening is possible for the second half of August."

In April, Prime Minister Edouard Philippe put a blanket ban on all sport until September but collective sports can now resume from Monday.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Can forget about Leicester dropping out of the top 4. Before the Aston Villa game and the lockdown these dudes were taking L's left and right, somehow they didn't get caught, sums up the teams below them.:francis:

Edit* Okay, Watford pegged it back but the point still stands.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I don't see how we get into the top 4.:francis:

Watford! :blessed:
Chelsea got a tougher line of games but we are well known to bottle it when we have chance to overtake Chelsea.
Plus we got we got Sheffield next, which has a 1-1 draw written all over it unless Ole changes that team up cause his selection nearly cost us again last night.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Chelsea got a tougher line of games but we are well known to bottle it when we have chance to overtake Chelsea.
Plus we got we got Sheffield next, which has a 1-1 draw written all over it unless Ole changes that team up cause his selection nearly cost us again last night.

I like Ole obviously as an ex player but he's holding the club back. :yeshrug:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Dortmund is so smooth right now.

But alas I'll go see how Arsenal can lose this game.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Coutinho won't go and idk if PSG wanna pay Coutinho, a Coutinho salary.

It seems he doesn’t have a choice, since PSG is practically the only club that’ll pay those wages he demands. It wouldn’t be a terrible move for him and neither for all the parties involved. PSG is probably going to lose Mbappe and Thiago Silva will not renew his contract

Last edited: