Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pep speaks out on Black Lives Matter and the salt brigade comes in.

Man dem was real quiet about Dele Alli. When Spurs team sheet drops on Friday try figure out why Dele is not there and why the media didn't dedicate any air time to what he did, compared to Bernardo.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Man dem was real quiet about Dele Alli. When Spurs team sheet drops on Friday try figure out why Dele is not there and why the media didn't dedicate any air time to what he did, compared to Bernardo.
you right but the irony of your username being "Yaya Toure' is not lost on us :russ:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Nah, they won't pay the wages with all the stadium revenue lost. Also both are crocked status now, very bad investment and won't improve them for CL. They need to get younger not :flabbynsick:
There is a certain youth looking to move to Serie A that could help Juve. Fresh faced, up and coming youngster :wow:

Unless you would rather have him at Milan :mjgrin:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

I mean they absolutely did because I know about it but of course you can't tell the difference between somebody leaking his private snap and your boy Bernando putting it on twitter for the whole world to see :skip:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
That team selection was shocking Mikel. Play the Brazilian wonderkid Martinelli!!!

I support my fellow Ghanaman Nketiah but c’mon

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I’m glad I made the call to write off football for the rest of the season because I knew Arsenal were gonna be embarrassing :snoop:

I haven't been paying attention to footy news for the longest since lockdown. What's this Dele stuff you guys speak of? :ld:

A snapchat video of him mocking Chinese people because of COVID leaked