Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Lol people making judgments off tonight?

The remainer of the season is a farce should have just been voided, but I understand why they are trying to carry it on.
Less problems in the long run.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Arranging cones don't make a good manager. You'll see...

They'll never find a proven manager half as good as Arteta given their talent and lack of Champions League if they sack him. They need to buy better young players and developing the young studs they got like Saka and Martinelli. Stop going to the same friendly agents and taking bums off their hands.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol people making judgments off tonight?

The remainer of the season is a farce should have just been voided, but I understand why they are trying to carry it on.
Less problems in the long run.

Money... smh

There should be subtitles whenever Carragher talks..

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Hopefully we don't follow suit against Tottenham.

"But you never know"
8x6jL8K.png

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Arteta is the best thing going for the club right now. He's very good, easily their best manager since Highbury-era Wenger. The team just isn't good enough.

:dead: Mikel Arteta has done absolutely nothing to warrant this kind of praise yet except be Spanish, white and coach under Guardiola

Dude said best manager since highbury Wenger....and he hasn't done shyt yet! :bryan: