Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
You got the Euros going on all over Europe this summer too plus the Olympics...man they better hope they get this shyt under control real soon

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing i dont like is games being postponed and cancelled. if more of this happens they just need to cancel. its gonna be a weird year for sports if this continues. my prediction is it slows down during the summer because of heat and then spikes again in teh fall. but their still wont be a vaccine until about this time next year their saying.

edit: @Yayo Toure more articles poppin up about sane family wanting out of manchester. not sure what the deal is or if they just want the moeny. (id pay him) but in teh case they dont. who do you want in. im struggling to think of a dynamic winger who brings what he brings especially against teams who sit deep:sadcam:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
One thing i dont like is games being postponed and cancelled. if more of this happens they just need to cancel. its gonna be a weird year for sports if this continues. my prediction is it slows down during the summer because of heat and then spikes again in teh fall. but their still wont be a vaccine until about this time next year their saying.

edit: @Yayo Toure more articles poppin up about sane family wanting out of manchester. not sure what the deal is or if they just want the moeny. (id pay him) but in teh case they dont. who do you want in. im struggling to think of a dynamic winger who brings what he brings especially against teams who sit deep:sadcam:

Sane done in Manchester

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

His family has always wanted out of Manchester. But Leroy and his BM like it. And Bayern haven't been as interested since his injury, while City have kept their contract offer on the table. Still hard to predict where he's going to go. He may end up going to Madrid or Barca or any top team aside from PSG that can afford him. Will be interesting but City need to do all they can to keep Jayden Braaf.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His family has always wanted out of Manchester. But Leroy and his BM like it. And Bayern haven't been as interested since his injury, while City have kept their contract offer on the table. Still hard to predict where he's going to go. He may end up going to Madrid or Barca or any top team aside from PSG that can afford him. Will be interesting but City need to do all they can to keep Jayden Braaf.
heard the staff dont really fukk with Braaf attitude when he has been brought into first team practices though. hes really young so patience is needed there

edit: i only brought it up in the first place becuase of murmors that they were holding him out of coming back because of contract talks

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Predicting Liverpool win. They’re no longer chasing that invisible season and breaking Arsenal’s record. There isn’t a clear favourite to win the UCL this year and with Athleticos behaviour in the first leg; Liverpool players need to make a statement game. It would seem like a wasted season if they don’t make the CL semis for me.

Liverpool 3 Athletico 0

Van Dijk, Salah, Trent, Robertson and Firmino need a big game tonight; they have been poor over the past few matches relative to their recent lofty standards

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

:hhh:

:mjpls:

iLrhcL1.png
- "Danny is showing great passion, I would've loved to play alongside him back in the day. But the real problem here is, why didn't Paul Pogba prevent this?"

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:hhh:

:mjpls:

iLrhcL1.png
- "Danny is showing great passion, I would've loved to play alongside him back in the day. But the real problem here is, why didn't Paul Pogba prevent this?"

No one really cares about Danny Drinkwater apart from his family. :ld:

They only write shyt because you are actually somebody. Gazza still gets headlines and he hasn't kicked a ball in nearly 2 decades. I remember George Best and Alex Higgins in the 90's always in the headlines and they were late 40's early 50's.