Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

(Just look at the apologists in this twitter thread :martin:you would think he was the victim).

He has been sacked now but a few things to note:

1. The BBC immediately tried to wipe it off their website protecting their own.

2. The usual white ignoramuses making their false equivalence argument stating: "it wouldn't be a problem if he said 'white lads'", completely ignoring historical context. They're the same ones who claim BET is racist because it has the word "Black" in it.

3. I'm not surprised he said this. A lot talk like this off camera about black players. Look at the media campaign against Paul Pogba. His attitude and effort is always questioned. I've rarely if ever seen this same scrutiny when it comes to white players.

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I've always thought (about every sport) if black athletes had a true union, a powerful protest could be figured out behind closed doors.

Then on a chosen game day play along like normal, but when the whistle goes, or tip-off, or first punt etc., every black player just walks to the locker room, gets changed and goes home.

They're never gonna listen to us until their pockets are hurt en masse. Cancelled games. Cancelled TV airings. Refunded tickets etc.

What are they gonna do? Fine and ban every (and only) black people because we're tired of being treated like global 2nd class citizens?

:yeshrug: