Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I respect Arteta for fixing the defence but attacking wise this ain't it

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I respect Arteta for fixing the defence but attacking wise this ain't it

Rome wasn't built in a day :manny:

To breakdown a team like Newcastle you need someone driving from midfield, Ozil Ceballos and Xhaka don't offer that, everything is in front of them. Unless it's on the counter or a quick transition the attack will look stale as Newcastle are only looking to counter.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rome wasn't built in a day :manny:

To breakdown a team like Newcastle you need someone driving from midfield, Ozil Ceballos and Xhaka don't offer that, everything is in front of them. Unless it's on the counter or a quick transition the attack will look stale as Newcastle are only looking to counter.

We got 2 mids who actually good at that. I understand why Arteta insist on Xhaka and Ozil. But it's clear as day, they are weak links.

Fukkas praising Xhaka simply for not fukking up:gucci:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gibbs started out in midfield and his career turned- oh yeah... point noted.

Thing is I actually like him at LB. The game in Europe where he assisted and scored once he moved back there had me :ohhh: and he looks comfortable as phuck attacking from that position. But I think he can do even more playing in a higher up position with his ability to play in tight spaces. Once who've shown an application for not your actual position that ends up being your career. :francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thing is I actually like him at LB. The game in Europe where he assisted and scored once he moved back there had me :ohhh: and he looks comfortable as phuck attacking from that position. But I think he can do even more playing in a higher up position with his ability to play in tight spaces. Once who've shown an application for not your actual position that ends up being your career. :francis:
He is lucky Tierney cost a lot so he might get that chance further up

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Eddie is my guy, but he was poor today. Made good runs behind the defence. Nobody wanted to pass to him, though.

This bum, Lacazette, hit to ball off his planted foot and scored.:mjlol: Now he's going to be Teflon.:unimpressed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Eddie is my guy, but he was poor today. Made good runs behind the defence. Nobody wanted to pass to him, though.

This bum, Lacazette, hit to ball off his planted foot and scored.:mjlol: Now he's going to be Teflon.:unimpressed:

Nketiah just looks like a is a squad player/3rd striker at best for an elite team. His nose for goals is good, but doesn't offer enough in build up, reason why Bielsa didn't start him.