Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So we spend nearly 7 months fiddling our thumbs over the Bruno Fernandes deal and Barca swoop in and try to sign him with the quickness? :mjlol:

"Barcelona are one of the best clubs in the world, so it's an honour to be in the same sentence as them. I scored the winning goal in the nou camp in 99..can't take that away from me"
8x6jL8K.png

Now I'm hearing that they are gonna buy him then loan him to Valencia??:mjtf:

Ed Woodward need to take the walk of shame..

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So we spend nearly 7 months fiddling our thumbs over the Bruno Fernandes deal and Barca swoop in and try to sign him with the quickness? :mjlol:

"Barcelona are one of the best clubs in the world, so it's an honour to be in the same sentence as them. I scored the winning goal in the nou camp in 99..can't take that away from me"
8x6jL8K.png

:mjlol:

Ole and Ed the GOAT comedy duo.

:hubie:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe Woodward lagged this shyt to make headlines. I hate these nikkas man. :dead: Hopefully he can get us a top four or Europa win. I think Ole makes it another window

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

8x6jL8K.png

Be glad, your probably dodge a major future headache that comes with dealing with these "Latin" players.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Grealish needs to start in the summer for England. His ability to drive with the ball and quality of passing is what the midfield has been missing for a long time.

He does, been deserving for a while, along with Maddison. But somehow I think you guys will get Lingard, Barkley and Hendo.