Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal is just a bad team simple and plain. Wenger neglected them, and Emery taught em how to run around and hope someone creates a goal from nothing or the other team makes a mistake. These guys how no clue how attack or do anything as a team other than running around.

I don't have any faith that this club has people who fundamentally understand that this club has to rebuild the right way.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Arsenal it's now at the stage of not who you want to get rid of, but who do you actually want to keep?

Keep all the youngins

Get rid:

Bellerin asap, he's not a pro athlete mentally

Auba, like him, got him 4/5 years too late

Lacazette, I'll get rid, but only if he wants to. He can be a useful asset to our young strikers

Ozil, never rated him

Don't care enough to list these other guys.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Arsenal is just a bad team simple and plain. Wenger neglected them, and Emery taught em how to run around and hope someone creates a goal from nothing or the other team makes a mistake. These guys how no clue how attack or do anything as a team other than running around.

I don't have any faith that this club has people who fundamentally understand that this club has to rebuild the right way.
I think getting relegated or close to it would be good for this club. Kroenke would sell.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I think getting relegated or close to it would be good for this club. Kroenke would sell.

Nah. He's a business man who specializes in sports ownership. He'll never offload an asset as large as Arsenal. Kroenke knows how to play the sports game. He doesn't need to win. It's a PR game. You can't have a team captain and then your highest paid player not giving a fukk openly when getting subbed off. Getting rid of Ozil, Xhaka, and hiring Viera from Nice would gain enough goodwill to last until 2024.