Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Giroud is 6'4 (or somewhere along those lines). They need to utilize his height. But you right that he's been getting mostly low crosses and when he does get the the occasional high cross they fly over his head

:childplease:, he's 6'2 and he will do you . . . . .

:scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
how much coli cash you brehs lose over this one? :bryan:

i'm gonna give pen the benefit of the doubt and assume that he was drunk off his face when he predicted a shellacking

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
See here's the thing though....Arsenal are never going to loft perfect crosses into the middle of the box for Giroud. We aren't a great crossing team. Jenkinson has the best cross in the squad. And our shape and movement don't lend to wing play with crosses on the end. Giroud has to adapt to Arsenal, not the other way around. And for the most part he has done that....but I will say he has cost us about 7 points so far in this young season with his terrible finishing in games where he could have been the hero with chances any competent strikers would have buried. fukk man why do Arsenal always make things so difficult. Kos is fukking cursed. I hate him so much right now. And fukk Mannone too.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arteta's been averaging 96 passes per game this season. Must have been about 30 today. Oscar didn't let that mug breathe all afternoon.

Wot a player this kid is.

Why the fack is goonersweb members only now? :why: