Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened to that Arsenal midfield I kept hearing about all week? :ohhh:

Cazorla :bryan:

Was it really any surprise Oscar shut down that bum Arteta? He did it to Pirlo ffs, Arteta didn't stand a chance.

We are going to hammer Chelsea.

I'm thinking the Chelsea - Arsenal match is going to be a shellacking :ehh:

For all the money spent, the gushing about a goal that wasn't intentional, the masturbating and ensuing messiness about nifty little players, against Stoke, Chelsea were one dimensional, discordant and predictable.

Arsenal, the complete opposite. The midfield should run circles around Chelsea.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
aint that what they said for chamakh for oh... 8 months?

Shammack is totally useless.

Giroud has great touch in and round the box, Arsenal dont have an attackin runner into the area the kind of player who knows how to sniff out the 2nd phase ball in the box like Ljungberg and before him Platt use to do. Plus he needs more crosses, when hes off the pitch they put in more high crosses, when hes on he gets the low crosses.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
What happened to that Arsenal midfield I kept hearing about all week? :ohhh:

Cazorla :bryan:

Was it really any surprise Oscar shut down that bum Arteta? He did it to Pirlo ffs, Arteta didn't stand a chance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't agree with your match analysis but fair enough. I still think we will end up higher on the table than you. Frustrating game.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Cazorla was good today

The only attacker that played well for Arsenal

Gibbs and Jenkinson were excellent too, shame you need 11 players to win a match

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Giroud has great touch in and round the box, Arsenal dont have an attackin runner into the area the kind of player who knows how to sniff out the 2nd phase ball in the box like Ljungberg and before him Platt use to do. Plus he needs more crosses, when hes off the pitch they put in more high crosses, when hes on he gets the low crosses.
Even tho my emotion is raw, I have to agree.

He came in and won headers off Terry with ease :bryan:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't agree with your match analysis but fair enough. I still think we will end up higher on the table than you. Frustrating game.

We dominated and were pretty much coasting all afternoon. Deserved win.

You ain't finishing above us unless we have an injury crisis.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

Giroud is 6'4 (or somewhere along those lines). They need to utilize his height. But you right that he's been getting mostly low crosses and when he does get the the occasional high cross they fly over his head