Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Robbie may be selling, but Claude ain't buying
50MnssD.gif

"We need football people on the board, not fukking accountants."

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a problem with this team just having a horrible season(barring relegation)

This team needs to have a really shiit season. For folks to really understand that this team needs to really rebuild.

We are not 1/2 player from anything.

But unfortunately, this club is run by football morons with no vision or plan.

So now, we are firmly part of the slightly above average footballing family, until this regime are gone.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I just came across this article just now. Its fukk italy and whoever supports that shyt league from here on out. Too many instances have occured there and it isnt just small isolated incidents. Most the country and its league supporters are racists italian fukks.

So whoever supports Milan,Intern, ect. fukk u and your whole families generation :pacspit:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I just came across this article just now. Its fukk italy and whoever supports that shyt league from here on out. Too many instances have occured there and it isnt just small isolated incidents. Most the country and its league supporters are racists italian fukks.

So whoever supports Milan,Intern, ect. fukk u and your whole families generation :pacspit:

Look breh it isn't "Italy". It is almost everywhere in Europe apart from a few places like UK/London, Western Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, etc), maybe parts of Sweden and one or two isolated spots. And even in those places there is a low, almost impermeable glass ceiling in professional life.

I went to the Bernabau once and got into an "altercation" with some Nazi saluting Ultras. The police basically said not to go to certain parts of the ground. Apparently that was standard fare not too long ago.

Most European countries have shifted to the right. Most of them had a bad record even before the recent political shifts.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Biggest mistake at Arsenal was Wenger not moving up to a front position bout 7/8 years ago.

A lot of us don't wanna say it, but Wenger having his hands in too many things has played a big part in this.

100% right. Problem with Wenger, he didn't trust a single person once Dein was removed after the fail coup.

How different things would of been if Bracewell-Smith said yes instead.