Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Only lost 5 games all year with both club and country :ld:

We can't use this as a basis breh. 2017/2018 Pique was fukking immense, only lost one league match and like UCL game iirc, he was fukking immense last season too. Idk what the best solution to give players credit will be, but using win loss records isnt it

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We can't use this as a basis breh. 2017/2018 Pique was fukking immense, only lost one league match and like UCL game iirc, he was fukking immense last season too. Idk what the best solution to give players credit will be, but using win loss records isnt it

Take VVD out of Liverpool and they are challenging for 3-4th spot and probably go out of the CL last 8/16 rounds. Take Pique out of Barca, they still favourites for the league and CL.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Sorry breh, I cannot be having that. Michael Owen won it in 2001,for only 2 games. TWO. The FA Cup final vs Arsenal and hat trick in Munich vs Germany. I take WWW being Holland's best player in the biggest tournament in the World over that.
Even as far as WC goes i would take both Xavi and Iniesta over him, as they actual won the thing, an were arguably the tournaments best players and unlike Sneijder they were brilliant for most of 2010.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Maybe, but at the very least the model for all the big clubs having these fan groups is brilliant for marketing. Because its free for the club. Also, I've watched AFTV, Expressions and a gang of other PL club fan channels and when shyt is going good they say so. But contentment isn't entertaining.

EVERY club becomes Banter FC when shyt is falling apart. Besides plastic ass Man City. I think fan channels are net postitives. Better a You Tube channel than militia style Ultras beating the hell out of eachother.

Blud Bruvvas has gone international :smugbiden: .

Timestamped 16m23s.

Traditional Media livid :mindblown: .

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Maybe, but at the very least the model for all the big clubs having these fan groups is brilliant for marketing. Because its free for the club. Also, I've watched AFTV, Expressions and a gang of other PL club fan channels and when shyt is going good they say so. But contentment isn't entertaining.

EVERY club becomes Banter FC when shyt is falling apart. Besides plastic ass Man City. I think fan channels are net postitives. Better a You Tube channel than militia style Ultras beating the hell out of eachother.

Yeah, and as a former captain the Xhaka fukkery woulda been nipped in the bud fast. I can't even see BFG standing for that kinda mess.

Or maybe because City haven't had a banter era in the Youtube/Football twitter era.

But get your jabs in, whatever helps you to heal.