Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Euros next year gonna be very interesting with this "host-less" format. A bunch of big teams are gonna be playing all their group stage matches at home :patrice:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Front to back, on paper at the moment; Belgium, France, Portugal, Netherlands and England have the best looking teams for Euro 2020.

At full strength, most complete is between France and Belgium with Portugal following.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Front to back, on paper at the moment; Belgium, France, Portugal, Netherlands and England have the best looking teams for Euro 2020.

At full strength, most complete is between France and Belgium with Portugal following.
I gotta give the edge to Belgium. Just as defensively sound but just clicking better on the offensive end.

If Giroud is still in the starting 11 come the start of the competition, I'd say it's Belgium's to lose at that point.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I gotta give the edge to Belgium. Just as defensively sound but just clicking better on the offensive end.

If Giroud is still in the starting 11 come the start of the competition, I'd say it's Belgium's to lose at that point.

I honestly think France should run a 4-2-3-1. Have Griezmann on the RW, Mbappe at No. 9, Pogba at the 10 and Matuidi or Coman on the LW (swap out depending on the opponent). Ndombele and Kante can hold the midfield. Sissoko or Tolisso are also options.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

This came up on my feed...

If true, the football Gods have truly blessed us with an abundance of fukkery :blessed:

I honestly think France should run a 4-2-3-1. Have Griezmann on the RW, Mbappe at No. 9, Pogba at the 10 and Matuidi or Coman on the LW (swap out depending on the opponent). Ndombele and Kante can hold the midfield. Sissoko or Tolisso are also options.
Anything that excludes Giroud is younger, more dynamic, and a bigger threat. Hell, a front three of Dembele(or Coman), Griezmann, Mbappe would be scary.