Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
jose-mourinho-171028-2.gif

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I’m actually sad right now cause poch did well for us even though we didn’t win a cup. Hopefully are next manager is a cup winning manger with exp like Ancelotti or allegri. I pray we don’t get mourinho

It's sad but past due. He was out of ideas months ago, the rot had set in a year ago. I'd take Jose for a 2 year stint with his approach at inter. Read some rumours that levy met with ancelotti a few days ago

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
It's sad but past due. He was out of ideas months ago, the rot had set in a year ago. I'd take Jose for a 2 year stint with his approach at inter. Read some rumours that levy met with ancelotti a few days ago
The problems were starting far earlier plus levy not getting the players needed and getting rid of the ones that needed to go to rebuild ultimately fukked everything up

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let the player exodus begin ...

Mourinho been envious of Peps relationship with the Arabs who cut checks to get any player he wants. No way he'll want to work with Levy.

Ancelotti wants out of the shyt show at Napoli. You can have him.