Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Milwaukee, Houston, Golden State with Klay and Steph, Spurs probably....

Lakers aren't as good as you think.
good lord, this is an awful take breh
none of those teams are beating Lakers in a 7 game series. In the playoffs, superstars stars matter, so do bigmen who know how to defend and rebound. Lakers have all those, so does, Philly and Clippers. Have you been watching nba this season? It's gonna take more than Clay for GS to be a serious force again.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
saturday arsenal matches used to fill me with joy and excitement even when we were facing a superior team
now i expect nothing but a loss no matter who we face.
kinda sad that i'm not looking forward to watching an arsenal match anymore and yet, i'm still going to watch it anyway.
this team really took the joy out of the game for me
:francis:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif
We not? :stopitslime: Granted we should have kept Ingram...to think we drafted Ingram, Russell, and randle. Who knew Lonzo would be the worst out of all of them:gucci:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
good lord, this is an awful take breh
none of those teams are beating Lakers in a 7 game series. In the playoffs, superstars stars matter, so do bigmen who know how to defend and rebound. Lakers have all those, so does, Philly and Clippers. Have you been watching nba this season? It's gonna take more than Clay for GS to be a serious force again.

I been watching this season and have flipped $20 into $560 via betting on NBA games.

Lakers are obviously better than last year but Anthony Davis is always an injury problem, so when he goes down and they have to rely on LeBron in an offense that doesn't have many great shooters, they'll struggle.

We can revisit this come playoff time.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Oh, you people think Xhakas abuse is bad? Just go through the comments on Mustafi's posts :picard:
They want him dead :picard: