Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
We played awfully overall, but the shining lights today:Martinelli is something special, he's so good in the air:wow:
Tierney with another assist as per usual, can't wait for him to start in the league. :wow:
Pepe finally shutting nikkas up:wow:

ESR showed a lot of naivete today, selfish and held on the ball too long at times. But it's okay, he's still learning his trade.
I know AMN confidence is shot to pieces :mjcry:

I don't like seeing Torreira playing so high up, especially when our backline has no shield and keeps getting exposed.
Bellerin was meh.
Laca looked so frustrated out there and rightfully so.
Mustafi is Mustafi and Holding is rusty, which makes sense.
I love the fight Guendouzi shows, the guy looks smooth when he's carrying the ball.
Willock had an iffy game, but he's young so let em breathe.
Emery still gotta go :camby:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it's cause he saved emery's job.
It don't even look like he wanna be there his damn self.

After the 3rd goal, whole stadium like :krs:
Meanwhile Emery planted on his chair with this face
full

Montez

Superstar
Daps
We played awfully overall, but the shining lights today:Martinelli is something special, he's so good in the air:wow:
Tierney with another assist as per usual, can't wait for him to start in the league. :wow:
Pepe finally shutting nikkas up:wow:

ESR showed a lot of naivete today, selfish and held on the ball too long at times. But it's okay, he's still learning his trade.
I know AMN confidence is shot to pieces :mjcry:

I don't like seeing Torreira playing so high up, especially when our backline has no shield and keeps getting exposed.
Bellerin was meh.
Laca looked so frustrated out there and rightfully so.
Mustafi is Mustafi and Holding is rusty, which makes sense.
I love the fight Guendouzi shows, the guy looks smooth when he's carrying the ball.
Willock had an iffy game, but he's young so let em breathe.
Emery still gotta go :camby:

He’s the greatest confidence killer in football.

I truly worry for Saka, Willock, AMN, and Torreira (his value is shot). There’s no direction these kids are learning and he’s throwing them on at critical moments in a match or in matches with lots of tension. Too much pressure.

it’s hard to comment on anything Arsenal because I really don’t know how to assess these players.

He will be gone by Mid January, thankfully.