Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
NYCFC playing at Citi Field? :dahell:
z0L0jD2.png

Liverpool and their clean sheet issues
z9pFCjX.png

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not surprised at all with the Origi racist banner. I go on Reddit to see goal clips and when Origi scores the comments over there are straight :hhh::scust::dame:

And they think that shyt is funny too.

If they ever stopped posting video clips it's bushes status for me :camby:

And MLS needs to push the reset button with NYCFC. Playoff game at an empty baseball field with the cameras behind the foul ball nets? Disgrace. They need a rebrand and a new stadium. I went to a game a few seasons ago, it ain't it brehs :francis:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Got damn Flamengo really unstoppable huh

@THEREALBRAND ya boy Gabigol never going back to Europe now

I wouldn’t blame him for wanting to stay, but it’s out of his hands at this point. Inter is trying to use his current form to cash out, and Flamengo keeps low balling them in negotiations. A lot of clubs are allegedly already lining up to buy him this Winter.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND ya voy scores something nice

Leading goal scorer in the Libertadores with 7, The Brasileirão with 19, and he has 35 in all competitions this year. Sometimes failure is the best motivation. He’s been in insane form since going back to Brasil.

I feel like a proud dad watching his only son that made it :mjcry:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Yahoo is now part of Verizon Media I really hope he chooses the Netherlands since ussf/USMNT/MLS doesn’t really gaf about winning and only trying to make a profit:hubie:

Why play for a corrupt national team that is riddled with nepotism and elitism that’s trending downward when you can play for one that going upward?:ld: