Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yes. They are being styled on by...Brighton.
Pouch lost that dressing room and all trust by starting Kane over the guy who got them to the CL finals. They are currently in a shambles....
:francis:

how is charlton doing these days?
i remember them being a bogey team for arsenal when curbishley was their manager

I've said for a couple seasons now that Son has ALWAYS been their danger man. Kane has the benefit of being a white, english striker. If you watch any full 90 of Spurs its Son that carries that team. Eriksen could have taken more of that load but he's been mentally MIA for a while now. Alli is overrated and Lucas Moura has been tragically underused/undervalued by Poch IMO.
:manny:

I'm with @Jean toomer I think the dressing room is gone. Too many players linked with big money moves that never came, too many times they got close to trophies, I think everyone is just ready to move on.

Also, hope Lloris recovers quickly. That was a classic Lloris bonehead move that lead to a really nasty injury. :damn:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Arsenal's been playing the best possession football I've seen this season. The press has been consistent, my only gripe is we aren't getting enough through attack. Kola and Chamber's crossing has been trash. We should have more goals by now. We should be moving the ball faster.​

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal's been playing the best possession football I've seen this season. The press has been consistent, my only gripe is we aren't getting enough through attack. Kola and Chamber's crossing has been trash. We should have more goals by now. We should be moving the ball faster.​

Pepe's gotta get a look on goal...its so clear how much this team misses Laca.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wasn't Zouma good under Conte before he got hurt and loaned out? He was decent at Everton too, but rn it's like this whole football shyt is new to him :picard:

He was hurt before Conte came in. And didn't play 1st team football till Jan of Conte first season. By that stage the team was already set. Then Conte 2nd season he went on loan.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Rumor is Ozil tried bribing one of the coaches so he could miss a training session with the u23s.

Emery found out and had him sit.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Rumor is Ozil tried bribing one of the coaches so he could miss a training session with the u23s.

Emery found out and had him sit.
Chris Mular

May or may not be true but if so, I’m cool with Ozil no longer playing.

When teams realize Arsenal aint shyt :wow: