Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It's gonna be beautiful to see Chukwueze bomb down the right flank, but I know Griezmann's gonna hold it down for us, he's been amazing at LB so far:wow:

:troll:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Chambers been doing his ting, likewise Martinelli, hopefully ESR ain't concussed or anything. Tierney got me amped, Kola finna hot up the bench soon enough.​

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Someone care to explain why the Fifpro first 11 has zero city players, and 3 Madrid players :dwillhuh:

I think City won't do well in these type of awards because it's their system as opposed to any stand out players. Plus their squad is deep and everyone gets rotated so they're not really reliant on a few individual players. They have efficient players in every position that do their job.

If any individuals were to win awards it would be Pep who constructed the system and Sheikh Mansour who bankrolled it.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I think City won't do well in these type of awards because it's their system as opposed to any stand out players. Plus their squad is deep and everyone gets rotated so they're not really reliant on a few individual players. They have efficient players in every position that do their job.

If any individuals were to win awards it would be Pep who constructed the system and Sheikh Mansour who bankrolled it.

This is why you can't trust Man City players when it comes to FPL. One week it's Mahrez, the other week it's Sterling. But you captained Sterling in the first week and he makes an appearance off the bench in the 89'th minute.