Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Why do you say that?

They have a history of creating uniform templates and making small alterations here and there, which given the 1000 of mock-up kits on the internet is shocking to see.

Below is the Barca training kit and Spurs away kit from last season.

spurs-third-kit-looks-exactly-like-barca-training-kit-pretty.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

They have a history of creating uniform templates and making small alterations here and there, which given the 1000 of mock-up kits on the internet is shocking to see.

Below is the Barca training kit and Spurs away kit from last season.

spurs-third-kit-looks-exactly-like-barca-training-kit-pretty.jpg

I just chalked that up to Nike not really caring about Tottenham and giving them Barca's leftovers.

But based on the picture you used, Tottenham's new 3rd kit, I was surprised you said that. Nike actually has gone above and beyond to make unique looking 3rd kits this year.

2017 they were lazy.
2.jpg

2018. Same template, but not all looking the same.
nike-18-19-third-kits-2.jpg

This year they at least made an effort

And lets not kid ourselves. It's not like Adidas is any different.
adidas-18-19-third-kits-2.jpg

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Offended by everything.

I guess you believe the Victim FC media that says only Carragher was booed as well.
Who’s offended :russ:

It’s your club legend’s testimonial, you have other club legends playing in the team and the first thing you choose to sing about is another club’s legend, I’m embarrassed for you and feel bad for Kompany :picard:

Of course you wouldn’t get it though :sas2:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Who’s offended :russ:

It’s your club legend’s testimonial, you have other club legends playing in the team and the first thing you choose to sing about is another club’s legend, I’m embarrassed for you and feel bad for Kompany :picard:

Of course you wouldn’t get it though :sas2:

First thing they sing about? Keep making up stories and playing victim, it's the Liverpool way.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It was 5 minutes in :mjgrin: everything is a constant conspiracy against you, you the only nikka who plays victim and try’s to point score using dead fans it’s just sad :manny:

Point score using dead fans? Lol. Yeah let's just ignore that you lot killed 39 fans and got all English teams banned for five years from European competitions, then have the nerve to brag about how many European titles you've won.

Gerrard slipped and Kompany was able to lift his second premier league trophy. Seems quite relevant, especially with Carragher playing. That Gerrard song is used in every stadium because nobody fukks with Liverpool at all. And it's not a case of "they hate us cuz they ain't us", it's a case of Liverpool are the most insufferable fans in all of sport.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I just chalked that up to Nike not really caring about Tottenham and giving them Barca's leftovers.

But based on the picture you used, Tottenham's new 3rd kit, I was surprised you said that. Nike actually has gone above and beyond to make unique looking 3rd kits this year.

2017 they were lazy.

2018. Same template, but not all looking the same.

This year they at least made an effort

And lets not kid ourselves. It's not like Adidas is any different.

I feel with football kits, you can only do so much with the design. Unlike American football, hockey, basketball and baseball kits, football/soccer kits can be worn far more casually. To do that, the kits have to have a minimalist design to them.

Nike doesn't have too much room to get too creative with the designs.