Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What do you think USMNT needs breh? Lalas was saying how Gregg gonna change the system to fit the players or force the players to play his system out of the back. I am gonna be honest. I am already over him as a coach, I want Juan Aserio or whatever his name is Mexico’s last coach.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
What do you think USMNT needs breh? Lalas was saying how Gregg gonna change the system to fit the players or force the players to play his system out of the back. I am gonna be honest. I am already over him as a coach, I want Juan Aserio or whatever his name is Mexico’s last coach.

Most of us fans are over Greg and want him gone, but as long as his brother is pretty much running USSF that won't be happening. We almost need the team to lose every game for that to happen, but even then I have so little faith in our federation that they'd do the right thing.

I'm intrigued by the San Jose Earthquakes Matias Almeyda. He's turned them around and has a proven record of winning games with Chivas Guadalajara.

If it was up to me and the games we are playing are just international friendlies. I'd be trying to play some of these youth players with the purpose of seeing if they are good enough for the senior level & cap tying some of the duel international players before we lose them.

:ehh: We gettin 1904 FC to the MLS

A few years ago I would have said that should be the goal to make it to the MLS, but recently I'm not so sure. The MLS is just one big ponzi scheme where teams have very little say or creativity to do what is best for themselves.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Most of us fans are over Greg and want him gone, but as long as his brother is pretty much running USSF that won't be happening. We almost need the team to lose every game for that to happen, but even then I have so little faith in our federation that they'd do the right thing.

I'm intrigued by the San Jose Earthquakes Matias Almeyda. He's turned them around and has a proven record of winning games with Chivas Guadalajara.

If it was up to me and the games we are playing are just international friendlies. I'd be trying to play some of these youth players with the purpose of seeing if they are good enough for the senior level & cap tying some of the duel international players before we lose them.

A few years ago I would have said that should be the goal to make it to the MLS, but recently I'm not so sure. The MLS is just one big ponzi scheme where teams have very little say or creativity to do what is best for themselves.

:mindblown: so you basically think we are stuck for the foreseeable future with Gregg? He’s a bum USA isn’t built to play from the back. They haven’t been able to do that ever. It’s mostly due to the breakdown once they get pressured. I still don’t understand why most guys lack the touch at the senior level. I’m not sold any of the vision for the team.. but I know I’m not optimistic. So do you think we need to have another failed World Cup campaign?

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I've been paying attention. Already got my team.

wIzrbler_400x400.jpg

DSC_6786.jpg

Trying to get one of their black kits.

:ohhh: Can’t believe I’m seeing this on the coli.

Know a couple people who helped get this going.

People been coming out showing support, shyt is dope. Laney was lit. :whew:

Kits been selling like crazy. I think they’re on backorder now, but more should be coming soon.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Kits been selling like crazy. I think they’re on backorder now, but more should be coming soon.
Wassup with the league? I saw Hazard and Ba got shares in it or something. Just heard of it

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Oh I've been following them closely. Big fan of the branding and they way they've integrated themselves into the community. And not just the rich soccer mom areas. I've communicated with them a little on social media.

Made a 3rd kit for them in my free time based on what the new Nike 3rd kits have looked like. Sadly they aren't big enough to get a custom 3rd kit.

aPLrDTj.png