Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I genuinely don't understand how Xhaka still plays for us.

And this isn't an overreaction to the penalty.

As bad as Mustafi has been, Xhaka has been equally as bad. The only difference is every mistake a midfielder makes leads to an attack and every mistake a defender makes leads to a shot.

If Xhaka was a CB he'd make Mustafi look like Maldini.

He makes more fouls, gets caught in possession more and gives the ball away more than anyone I've ever seen in an Arsenal shirt. Denilson was better.

I hate both him and Mustafi. I really truly hate them and I don't hate players. I'm not the kind who berates bad play like that but they make me simultaneously mad and sad.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Individual errors still haunting this team. Papa going for a header way up the field and Xhaka diving in like a lunatic. I'm done talking about Xhaka tho. If Emery wants to sink with him so be it :manny:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Lacazette is a gunman. Ice cold finish and celebration afterwards :bustback::bustback::bustback:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Lacazette coming through for us again. Won't matter if we don't fix the idiotic mistakes in defense and fix the midfield at half (please glue Xhaka to the bench), but it's certainly not over yet.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
You hate the Gooners more? :troll:

giphy.gif

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
vwJpHnw.png

How the fukk wasn't Xhaka booked?

Can't take emery or the owners seriously until he is sold. We are going nowhere with this dude as a key player.