Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Folks are saying that the signs aren't homophobic:patrice:

Could be true, but I’m not giving any Euro football fans the benefit of the doubt. These are the same people that try to downplay their racist abuse as fans just jeering opposing players.

it’s a reference to a song “balance ton quoi”...

After that incident, Nice boss Patrick Vieira said: "The referee was right to stop the match.

1x1.png

"These are unacceptable things. The message was clear, and the referee had no choice.

"He might have given us a little more time to try to go to the supporters and ask them to remove the banner - but he explained things that I understand very well."

If Patrick Vieira said it was the right call then I’m going to take his word for it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This club won't be shyt until Lingard and Pereira are shown the door. And until Rashford learns football basics or becomes a super sub :manny:

They can't keep simple possession against Southampton in their own half and don't even have a concept of an attacking build up in the final third.