Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Cantona's speech sounded like some type of prophecy:mjlol:

Ronaldo had:merchant: and messi was like :why:

I listened again basically says that science will eventually cure death but war and crimes will be there to kill us.....

:ehh:

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Yeah big ups to the PR machine. Cant wait till he becomes the worst Balon D'or winner of all time.
dude is better than all the defenders that ever touched man city
15903.jpg

VVD is class

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Compare a dude who has 1 major trophy to defenders who have 5 or 6.

Be humble and maybe time will prove you right.
a trophy that none of your past defenders came close to touching..

in fact,man city forever having nose bleeds when it comes to champz semi finals

again he is better than all your past defenders

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
a trophy that none of your past defenders came close to touching..

in fact,man city forever having nose bleeds when it comes to champz semi finals

again he is better than all your past defenders

and none of your defenders have won a premier league...and none have won a FA Cup, League Cup... anything in quite some time.

Enjoy your CL and the individual plaudits the hype will get you. But don't confuse yourself and start to rate Van Dijk over defenders who have trophy cabinets.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Let him stew in his own misery. I'm sure when Virgil lifts the Ballon D'Or his biggest regret will be failing to win the Carabao Cup like Nic Otamendi. I mean, he helped wipe out a 3-0 deficit at Anfield against Barcelona, but can he really claim to be great until he's beaten Preston North End? :mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Let him stew in his own misery. I'm sure when Virgil lifts the Ballon D'Or his biggest regret will be failing to win the Carabao Cup like Nic Otamendi. I mean, he helped wipe out a 3-0 deficit at Anfield against Barcelona, but can he really claim to be great until he's beaten Preston North End? :mjlol:

yawn.

What's funny is he could come against a Preston, or a MK Don's, and lose. But you'll just dismiss it and the other trophies you don't get, and overhype the 1 trophy you do get.

A treble will always be greater than 1 title.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yawn.

What's funny is he could come against a Preston, or a MK Don's, and lose. But you'll just dismiss it and the other trophies you don't get, and overhype the 1 trophy you do get.

A treble will always be greater than 1 title.
1 champions league> 4 premier league titles
1 champions league>>3 domestic trebles

priorities :yeshrug:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I mean fukking John O’Shea and Wes Brown are miles better than any of them by his logic so let him cook :mjgrin: