Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
*whew*

I'll give Steve Bruce credit because we were extremely well-organized at the back, and after seeing last week's disaster at Norwich, I was complaining about how at least Rafa kept us organized at the back and that never would have happened against Norwich, of all clubs, with Rafa still in charge. Bruce fixed that shyt real quick this week.

He's still not the guy who I think is the one to keep us up, but he gets props from me this week.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Only took a week :mjlit:

EarlyDeliciousKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif
SteveBruceHullSunglasses640x480.640x480.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Steve Bruce Era has begun.

Good win for Newcastle. VAR once again shambles, Kane had his legs taken out from under him and nothing given. Other teams get pens for shirt tugs. Different rules for different folks I guess, but like last season they still won't win.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

But some get pens for shirt pulls.

Imagine the league being bent and you still win it. GOAT premier league team.

Steve Bruce Era has begun.

Good win for Newcastle. VAR once again shambles, Kane had his legs taken out from under him and nothing given. Other teams get pens for shirt tugs. Different rules for different folks I guess, but like last season they still won't win.

You are insuferrable:hhh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Nah he ain't good enough, the squad is good enough and United and Chelsea are poor enough for us to qualify for the CL.

He is the weak link

No matter what the parts are, he will revert to being conservative. That’s what hurt him at PSG.

I wasn’t expecting to get any points but with all the players he has on offer, he’s still too conservative.
North London derby gonna be fukkery filled next week afterwhat's happened this weekend:wow:

6/7 goals