Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
We shall see. They didnt put VAR in for a reason. 3 penalties in the first 4 Liverpool and United games, City get denied a clear pen here.

I don't think it evens out but I think Liverpool will have stinkers against inferior teams.

Fact is if the league had VAR Liverpool would be fighting for top 4 this season.

Your team has needed dodgy refereeing decisions all season for this to even be a title race. When VAR comes in you guys will suffer.

They voted against VAR for a reason.

What a fake title race.

With VAR they'd be like 10 points back.

Don't expect this next season, with VAR in the league. Pool will go back to where they belong.
Now it’s a joke :russ:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Now it’s a joke :russ:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yawn.

If you see what happened today and think that's fair, then you're just deluded.

This is far different from Liverpool scoring a goal 10 meters offside against West Ham, or Salah diving to earn 4 penalties.

Anyway there are still many more games to play, you should learn from last season not to get too excited too early.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Yawn.

If you see what happened today and think that's fair, then you're just deluded.

This is far different from Liverpool scoring a goal 10 meters offside against West Ham, or Salah diving to earn 4 penalties.

Anyway there are still many more games to play, you should learn from last season not to get too excited too early.
He was in charge when City drew to Wolves when Wolves scored a handball

Of course you'd never admit Llorente's goal was a handball
Seems plenty fair to me, you and your lot were bytching bout it last season, they changed the rules, this is what you asked for, now it’s unfair cause it’s gone against you :wow:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Seems plenty fair to me, you and your lot were bytching bout it last season, they changed the rules, this is what you asked for, now it’s unfair cause it’s gone against you :wow:

Such a simple and dismissive way of looking at it, but I'd expect no better from you.

Enjoy this moment, because over a 38 game season this won't happen that often, so you still won't win the league.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
_108355054_1index.jpg

Three people have died in clashes between rival fans in Honduras, with former Celtic player Emilio Izaguirre among 10 people injured.

Violence broke out inside and outside the stadium before the derby between Olimpia and Motagua in Tegucigalpa.

Izaguirre, 33, was one of three players injured when stones were thrown at the Motagua team bus outside the stadium.

He later shared an image of himself sporting a dressing and said glass had damaged his eye.

In a post on Instagram, Izaguirre said it is "painful" to think of those who died in the clashes.

He played down his own injuries, saying some glass went into his eye but added it is "nothing serious" and "the danger is over".

The fixture was postponed as a result of violence, which saw police used tear gas to tackle rioters.

"Three people died and seven were shot and stabbed. One of them is a boy. Three of the injured adults are in critical condition," local hospital spokeswoman Laura Schoenherr told Reuters new agency.

Motagua blamed members of the Ultra-Faithful Olimpia fan club, saying: "This has to be severely sanctioned by the authorities."

:picard: