Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'll have to pay crazy money but I don't mind as long as tickets are legit. Most of these sites looks fake as fukk, so I don't even know where to start.

My boy got burned trying to watch Crystal Palace couple of years ago.

I know Serie A stadiums are always half empty but it's Roma-Lazio so I don't think it will be easy to get a ticket.

Tbh I don't fukk with any third party sites for that same reason. I got burned myself a couple seasons ago buying a ticket for Man City vs Arsenal. For prem league tickets I have a couple friends who are club members with their teams and I'm a man united member, so I pick up any tickets I can through them.

Roma-Lazio I'm not sure, there's a good chance you will get tickets easy through the Home teams website. People in Italy are broke right now and jobs are a problem, can't afford to be going football games like that. I haven't tried to go to that specific derby so I won't guarantee it, but I did get tickets to Inter-AC Milan very easy and at very short notice as well on the club site, and they still had quite a few left.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^This is why I'm thinking about how much I want to pay to see Tottenham at the new stadium when I go over early next year. Like, I think about eight hundred USD is my limit. I might have to just say fukk it and go see West Ham. Or say fukk it to the PL and go see Fulham again or QPR in the Championship.

Tottenham ain't that bad tbh, if you want DM me when you coming over, I got a friend who is a Tottenham club member and used to be a season ticket holder so he usually can get tickets, unless its like Tottenham vs Arsenal or something like that I should be able to grab standard price tickets through him. Exact same scenario for West Ham aswell.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I know I'll have to pay crazy money but I don't mind as long as tickets are legit. Most of these sites looks fake as fukk, so I don't even know where to start.

My boy got burned trying to watch Crystal Palace couple of years ago.

I know Serie A stadiums are always half empty but it's Roma-Lazio so I don't think it will be easy to get a ticket.

Doubt you know where you’re staying yet, but if you are staying at a hotel ask the front desk if they can help you get tickets. I was in Barcelona during El Classico without tickets and like you I was afraid of getting fake ones online. My wife randomly asked the front desk while we were checking in and 5 minutes later I had a ticket. I paid extra, but worth it knowing I wasn’t buying fake tickets and not being able to get my money back.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Sometimes games get moved because of other fixtures of sometimes they may be a few hours later due to changes in TV schedule. It's a bit of a toss up but supporter services for most premier league clubs will usually help you out.

But I highly doubt you can get to catch that Chelsea vs Arsenal match, unless you pay a grip for a resold ticket.
I'll probably end up paying much much more for the tickets than all the airfare :manny: but it would be even worse to make the trip and then not even be able to get a ticket.

I know that Chelsea vs Arsenal will be tough to get too, but that's only one of maybe 2 weeks where United, Chelsea and Bayern all have fixtures on different days but still close enough to each other to make it work.

Europa League and League Cup would be the safest bets for a ticket but that would be almost impossible to plan out and schedule a trip around (especially for 4 people).

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
David Luiz starting for Arsenal in 2019.

God give me strength.

On the bright side, I’m glad to see Emery starting all these youngsters.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Xhaka is dead to me.

Ceballos is everything we've needed since Santi got hurt. Need to do everything in their power to get him to stay.

Is Torriea done for? Or just resting from the COPA America?