Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I just got off work, low key vx I missed the game but sorta happy at the same time. It sounds like it would of been around start to a rough weekend.

Daps
Huddersfield looked like doo doo today. Fulham only showed up to the park for half the game and still won. It took Huddersfield until today to get a goal during the regular run of play this season...three games in.

They look as likely to score as they did for most of their last season in the PL so far. They've shown all three of Huddersfield's games here in the States and they've been dreadful in each one of them.

Siewert should never have taken that job so early. Let a caretaker take them down and then come in fresh at the start of the new Championship season so that you have some leeway to lose for at least a month or two. He was already on the hot seat because he took them over when they were obviously going down and out of their depth in the PL. Bad timing on his part.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
That Aduriz goal...

M2mirRk.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm planning a one week trip in January to see

Manchester-Burnley 1/21
Chelsea-Arsenal 1/22
Bayern-Schalke 1/25
Roma-Lazio 1/26

Main concern besides getting the tickets is possibility of matches being postponed :francis: I don't remember January matches getting postponed recently though.

@Kunty McPhuck or anyone else do you have any advice?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Manchester-Burnley 1/21
Chelsea-Arsenal 1/22
Bayern-Schalke 1/25
Roma-Lazio 1/26

Main concern besides getting the tickets is possibility of matches being postponed :francis: I don't remember January matches getting postponed recently though.

Your gonna struggle tbh. You won't get tickets to Man united vs Burnley or Chelsea vs Arsenal unless you pay very large prices from third party websites. I'm a man united member and all tickets up until Jan are already sold out, third party ticket websites offering tickets at like 5 times the normal price. I big game like Chelsea vs Arsenal as well you will find the exact same thing. For example i wanted to go Man united vs Leicester, would have been about £45-£50 standard but now can only get them third party, prices starting at £230.

Tickets for games in Europe are a lot easier to get, for last couple years I been travelling round Europe watching games, the Bayern and even Roma tickets should be pretty easy to get, if they don't sell then direct on the website they will direct you to an official third party seller, and they almost always have tickets still available at standard price.

Btw, if you black be careful at the roma-lazio derby

Daps
^^This is why I'm thinking about how much I want to pay to see Tottenham at the new stadium when I go over early next year. Like, I think about eight hundred USD is my limit. I might have to just say fukk it and go see West Ham. Or say fukk it to the PL and go see Fulham again or QPR in the Championship.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Your gonna struggle tbh. You won't get tickets to Man united vs Burnley or Chelsea vs Arsenal unless you pay very large prices from third party websites. I'm a man united member and all tickets up until Jan are already sold out, third party ticket websites offering tickets at like 5 times the normal price. I big game like Chelsea vs Arsenal as well you will find the exact same thing. For example i wanted to go Man united vs Leicester, would have been about £45-£50 standard but now can only get them third party, prices starting at £230.

Tickets for games in Europe are a lot easier to get, for last couple years I been travelling round Europe watching games, the Bayern and even Roma tickets should be pretty easy to get, if they don't sell then direct on the website they will direct you to an official third party seller, and they almost always have tickets still available at standard price.

Btw, if you black be careful at the roma-lazio derby
I know I'll have to pay crazy money but I don't mind as long as tickets are legit. Most of these sites looks fake as fukk, so I don't even know where to start.

My boy got burned trying to watch Crystal Palace couple of years ago.

I know Serie A stadiums are always half empty but it's Roma-Lazio so I don't think it will be easy to get a ticket.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Manchester-Burnley 1/21
Chelsea-Arsenal 1/22
Bayern-Schalke 1/25
Roma-Lazio 1/26

Sometimes games get moved because of other fixtures of sometimes they may be a few hours later due to changes in TV schedule. It's a bit of a toss up but supporter services for most premier league clubs will usually help you out.

But I highly doubt you can get to catch that Chelsea vs Arsenal match, unless you pay a grip for a resold ticket.