Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Fifa accused of 'astonishing' leniency after fining Manchester City for breaching rules on transfers of schoolchildren
Smfh
Fifa don’t even try to hide the corruption :gucci:
Chelsea got a whole two window ban can’t even get it postponed
But Man City and Barca do the same shyt and it’s all gravy
I need another Panama Papers expeditiously:aicmon:

who are you?

Chelsea pled not guilty, and were found to have violated the rule over 20 times.

City pled guilty, told FIFA how they misinterpreted the rule,and were found to have violated the rule only twice.

But yeah, Chelsea are being hard done by :gabicry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If wack ass Liverpool lose me easy money....:beli:

fukking corny ass fake German tell your team to hurry up and score

They losing me money too.

But Liverpool losing gives me so much more joy than losing a few dollars.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
McBride and Dempsey are ahead still

This guy too

digkbqbyal6dasti6yi7.jpg

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
why do klopps teams perform so poorly in finals ( maybe with the dortmund final vs munich as an exception)

I mean the midfield he picked is abysmal :why::mindblown:
4 1/2 changes to the team, and Keita was meant to be starting too so would have been part of the preparations, no surprise we aren’t quite at it :yeshrug:

McBride and Dempsey are ahead still
McBride and Dempsey never had close to world class potential though :mjlol: and how you gonna mention them 2 but not Donovan :dead:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
ones again, Klopp should have pushed for another midfielder who's comfortable being pressed. Even Kante is more press resistant than anyone in Liverpool midfield, let alone Jorginho and Kovacic. Totnum had them on the ropes in the CL finals also.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Bobby F Baby is here to save the day :blessed:

ones again, Klopp should have pushed for another midfielder who's comfortable being pressed. Even Kante is more press resistant than anyone in Liverpool midfield, let alone Jorginho and Kovacic. Totnum had them on the ropes in the CL finals also.
That’s Naby but just took time to settle then been unlucky with injuries :snoop:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
4 1/2 changes to the team, and Keita was meant to be starting too so would have been part of the preparations, no surprise we aren’t quite at it :yeshrug:

McBride and Dempsey never had close to world class potential though :mjlol: and how you gonna mention them 2 but not Donovan :dead:

Because donovan didnt thrive on a club level :dahell: