Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
It'll be a while before Lampard understands his best 11. All I know is that Kepa and Kante start. Who's the goal threat? Tammy or someone on the wing? Does Giroud start for the link up play? Does Kovacic, Barkley or Pulisic start? Lot of questions
This is a tryout for a lot of these dudes especially in our midfield because several of our best players will be back in a few months
Rudiger, Callum, Ruben should all start if their recovery goes well

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It might be a long season for Chelsea. I just don't see who's scoring goals for them.

I thought Arsenal did well today, yeah it's Newcastle but still. If they can just stay organized in mid and defense they can start moving in the right direction.

:manny:
we did damn well. 3 problem areas for us these past 3 years: away game, first game and keeping a clean sheet.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It'll be a while before Lampard understands his best 11. All I know is that Kepa and Kante start. Who's the goal threat? Tammy or someone on the wing? Does Giroud start for the link up play? Does Kovacic, Barkley or Pulisic start? Lot of questions
He believes his on hype.

Opening day he should have rolled with his proven veterans. But he believes he's going to be the guy to usher in all of these academy players and be successful out of the gate.

That said. We've had the chances on the attacking end. But we've had terrible turnovers and terrible defending.

Letting Luiz go, starting kovacic/jorginho, Abraham over Giroud, swapping pulisic for Barkley instead of Mount, etc really show his inexperience and weaknesses as a manager.

Tough game on the road to start the season you don't try and make a statement. He's now 4 nil on his first game and lost all his good will.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

judging by today's performance:
  • he must start with giroud or batshuayi. not great goalscorers, but proven at this level. abraham still way too raw
  • gotta break mount in slowly. like abraham, still very, very raw
  • if their transfer ban appeal is successful, get in another centre half in january. aké would be a good option

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
giphy.gif

Somewhere Sarri is lighting a victory cig :smoker:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
New season, same old :trash: fade for Rashford

Find a new barber man :damn:

His United brehs are just being mean to him, no one is clowning him enough for him to stop this trash fade. If I was on that United team, he'll either get a new haircut or avoid me every day :wow:
I'll roast that boy till his performances on the pitch decline :wow:
If you've got a pancake head, you need to act right :ufdup:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He believes his on hype.

Opening day he should have rolled with his proven veterans. But he believes he's going to be the guy to usher in all of these academy players and be successful out of the gate.

That said. We've had the chances on the attacking end. But we've had terrible turnovers and terrible defending.

Letting Luiz go, starting kovacic/jorginho, Abraham over Giroud, swapping pulisic for Barkley instead of Mount, etc really show his inexperience and weaknesses as a manager.

Tough game on the road to start the season you don't try and make a statement. He's now 4 nil on his first game and lost all his good will.

amongst who?

not with the chelsea fans. he's like a deity to them.