Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Been sleeping on this for a while.

Viv and Clive Lloyd were really on that black excellence tip. Clive Lloyd lacked the charisma but he was the engine for that team.

Lloyd united all the Islands and used the political climate in them times to spur the team on + having a great crop of athletes and talent come thru in the bowling when W.I up to that point barrin Gibbs and Sobers were always know for their batsman (including Sobers.)

Viv was the charisma & swagger and he also carried on from Lloyd's great work. Viv gave the team a never say die attitude because with him no game was lost

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well that's it for football today. Gonna go get some sunshine I think
gif.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank fack for that. :whew:

Guaranteed punch-up between Walters and Luiz after the match. Wish we had that tunnel cam thing City have. :heh:

Lukaku :salute:

The 1st half an hour was alright, but then Stoke were gettin confident and you lot aint beatin the 2nd man, . You struggling with them puttin everyone behind the ball and not finding the spaces behind the backline. And you have let them come in to the game the last 15mins. Stoke dont mind you lot passing it around their box.

Congested as fack. Stoke went for it towards the end tbf to them. They could've easily won it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Been sleeping on this for a while.

Viv and Clive Lloyd were really on that black excellence tip. Clive Lloyd lacked the charisma but he was the engine for that team.

Windies really used to dominated cricket, shame the team has gone to shyt. My Dad and alot of the other old heads back home look depressed when CWC time comes around.

Growing up tho cricket wasn't really emphasized. Track and football are the main sports in Jamaica and I can count how many times I've played cricket at school. Most school's dont have the resources to maintain a proper cricket pitch and the sport lacks swag.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Windies really used to dominated cricket, shame the team has gone to shyt. My Dad and alot of the other old heads back home look depressed when CWC time comes around.

Growing up tho cricket wasn't really emphasized. Track and football are the main sports in Jamaica and I can count how many times I've played cricket at school. Most school's dont have the resources to maintain a proper cricket pitch and the sport lacks swag.

The 1st Class game does, but the T20 doesnt the 50 over game is a toss up depending on what kind of pitch you play on.

Because of T20 Chris Gayle is seen as god in places like India.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this Fiorentina team is lookin sexy brehs

double pivot of pizarro and borja valero:wow:

vargas is out today but attacking three behind the main striker of mati fernandez,jovetic and Vargas is looking sexy as fukk:skip:

if they would have gotten berbatov it would have been:gladbron:

edit----damn i just noticed that they loaned out vargas what a shame brehs

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
this Fiorentina team is lookin sexy brehs

double pivot of pizarro and borja valero:wow:

vargas is out today but attacking three behind the main striker of mati fernandez,jovetic and Vargas is looking sexy as fukk:skip:

if they would have gotten berbatov it would have been:gladbron:

:snoop: :comeon:

Your knowledge is in
Bushes%2B2008-07-09%2B087.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Vargas is one of my fav south american players and is fukking nice...i dont understand why fio would let him go...him and jovetic were the only quality players they had before all these new players came in:snoop:

I like him, hes is a good player, but he is soft as shyt, always injured. Didnt even score last season. Hes only out on loan anyway.

They fukked if anything happens to JoJo tho

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I like him, hes is a good player, but he is soft as shyt, always injured. Didnt even score last season. Hes only out on loan anyway.

He reminds me of Hulk, dude is just so big, you know he picked the wrong sport to play

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i love him tbh and yea hes always injured it seems:obama:

but if we talkin bout peruvians my fav one and that i would love LFC to sign is Farfan:lawd:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i love him tbh and yea hes always injured it seems:obama:

but if we talkin bout peruvians my fav one and that i would love LFC to sign is Farfan:lawd:

I think it was the qualifiers for the 2010 World and the Game he jsut kept on rapin Argentina down the left :ohlawd: iirc that game the goals were scored towards the end of the game

I like Farfan aswell, but hes small time tbh. If he was built to put that work in, he would of gotten a bigger move by now. And hes gunna be 28 next month, waste of time.