Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Nah he's 32 he would have seen prime Arsenal with Anelka et all 21 years ago..he would've been 11 years old. It's believable

If he said he grew up watching Chelsea then he's a liar :mjlol:
:ehh: Good point. Regardless it’s now a season long clown show for the scum.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

He better hope he does well..judging from this vid :francis:

Stoke fans are ripping him apart in the replies :picard:

They made fun of Aaron Ramseys broken leg so I can't say I'm surprised.....Staffordshire inbred scum:hhh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Luis was their hero. A Chav public favorite.

And he shows exactly that literally none of their legend players or icon players like himself have anything with Chelsea. Chelsea is a fake, made top club with only mercenary players.

And Luiz just demonstrated it. No one gives a shyt about that Russian blood money club.

Id be mad too if i finished 5th and no real trophy push this year :umad:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is crazy to me considering ManU always seemed to me as a club that had a great blend of purchased talent and homegrown players.

And to be honest, for the money they have spent over the past decade or so it REALLY is evident how much Liverpool under-performed.

Last season Hazard scored 16 goals in league play. His 16 goals are gone now....do you know who's next in goals in the team? Pedro with 8. Which makes him tied for 38th place. Only one man in the side scored more than 10 goals. Ashley Barnes and Alexsander Mitrovic would be the 2nd and 3rd best goal scorers at Chelsea. :comeon:

They'll be decent at keeping players out sure. But they are bizzaro Arsenal. Thing is I have LEAPS AND BOUNDS more faith in Auba, Laca and Pepe scoring more than their opponents that I do Giroud, Tammy Abraham and Batshuyai.

eeh

arsenal scored more goals than chelsea last season, yet finished two spots behind them

end of the day, all that hoorah doesnt mean much

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Allison did his Achilles, just seemed weird. Anticipate more Achilles injuries will happen with all this constant football.

Predictions
1. Manchester City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United (Lack of goals, lack
Of midfield, and Ole)
6. Chelsea
7. Leicester
8. Everton
9. Watford
10. Wolves

18. Sheffield United
19. Norwich
20. Brighton

Jamal Lewis has United/Spurs/Chelsea in his future.

Marco Rojo has played for United longer than Cantona :mjlol:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Allison did his Achilles, just seemed weird. Anticipate more Achilles injuries will happen with all this constant football.
Calf :ufdup:

I'm calm with Adrian in nets, Ali can sit his ass down til the international break is over, could probably do with the break anyway tbh.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
wolves getting relegated :yeshrug:

Man U get's 3rd :mjgrin:

Spurs winning a trophy this year :hubie:

Ndombele best new player :wow:

Martial goes over 30 goals in all comps

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Jose Mourinho a Sky Sports pundit now? :patrice:

Him, Souness & Neville gonna have a field day if Pogba misplaces a pass tomorrow...