Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Pukki. :wow:

Be hilarious if the guy who couldn’t cut it in Scotland started banging them in the EPL.:pachaha:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
This guy just call pukki a “natural finisher”? :dead:

He must have improved a lot because I’d never seen a guy more unsure in front of goal when he played for us.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

Luis was their hero. A Chav public favorite.

And he shows exactly that literally none of their legend players or icon players like himself have anything with Chelsea. Chelsea is a fake, made top club with only mercenary players.

And Luiz just demonstrated it. No one gives a shyt about that Russian blood money club.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Luis was their hero. A Chav public favorite.

And he shows exactly that literally none of their legend players or icon players like himself have anything with Chelsea. Chelsea is a fake, made top club with only mercenary players.

And Luiz just demonstrated it. No one gives a shyt about that Russian blood money club.

He said himself he grew up watching Arsenal and that they're a massive international club

All of these plastic clubs will fade into irrelevancy once their criminal benefactors get bored.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:
they're gonna have a hard time scoring

@Black Magisterialness said that chelsea's only positives this season was pedro and kante

i countered by suggesting players (of any position) who would be considered positives and who would easily benefit other clubs

i dont know where goalscoring comes into this

and, for the record, callum hudson-odoi is a creative player. rlc and jorginho could be considered creative depending on the system

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
He said himself he grew up watching Arsenal and that they're a massive international club

All of these plastic clubs will fade into irrelevancy once their criminal benefactors get bored.

Him and Edu are close. Luiz was hunting at wanting to go to Arsenal all summer.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

This is crazy to me considering ManU always seemed to me as a club that had a great blend of purchased talent and homegrown players.

And to be honest, for the money they have spent over the past decade or so it REALLY is evident how much Liverpool under-performed.

@Black Magisterialness said that chelsea's only positives this season was pedro and kante

i countered by suggesting players (of any position) who would be considered positives and who would easily benefit other clubs

i dont know where goalscoring comes into this

and, for the record, callum hudson-odoi is a creative player. rlc and jorginho could be considered creative depending on the system

Last season Hazard scored 16 goals in league play. His 16 goals are gone now....do you know who's next in goals in the team? Pedro with 8. Which makes him tied for 38th place. Only one man in the side scored more than 10 goals. Ashley Barnes and Alexsander Mitrovic would be the 2nd and 3rd best goal scorers at Chelsea. :comeon:

They'll be decent at keeping players out sure. But they are bizzaro Arsenal. Thing is I have LEAPS AND BOUNDS more faith in Auba, Laca and Pepe scoring more than their opponents that I do Giroud, Tammy Abraham and Batshuyai.