Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You should of gone for Kean, as you clearly need a back up for Kane.
Yeah but Juve only sold to teams willing to have the buy back option which I doubt levy wanted anyways or else we would’ve signed ceballos on loan but we only wanted on permanent basis.

I really hope we can do a late push for dybala. He’s one of my favourite players and I would hate to see him wasted at shytty united

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but Juve only sold to teams willing to have the buy back option which I doubt levy wanted anyways or else we would’ve signed ceballos on loan but we only wanted on permanent basis.

I really hope we can do a late push for dybala. He’s one of my favourite players and I would hate to see him wasted at shytty united

Hey you mad? Lmao

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Ceballos is the one that doesn't want to permanently leave Real. That's why the option to buy was never going to happen, that's why Milan and Spurs were never all in before Arsenal got the deal over the line.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I caught the last 20 minutes, and it was hard to watch. Our "All Stars" got swept by a team in preseason mode. It says alot about our league. :francis:

Yeah, it says it's a friendly featuring a team of players who all played for their clubs this past weekend and who are back with their clubs today for the upcoming weekend's matches.

What do you expect a random collection of players to look like on 2 days notice in a friendly going up against a club gelling almost a month into their preseason? :skip:

Best part of the match was all the open mics catching fans cursing and even bringing back the YSA chant that the league hates so much