Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
fukk we need to make more signings man. I don’t get why we not in for dybala swap him for eriksen and get le celso
I don’t think the dybala shyt is even real especially with the ridiculous wage demands

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I don’t think the dybala shyt is even real especially with the ridiculous wage demands
I think it’s cause he’s going to miss champions league football with united and sees it as a step down so he’s going to ask crazy wages hoping they back off he ends up staying at Juve. It’s so weird cause dybala seems like the type of player to fit in Sarriball but they want to lukaku instead.

I hope this is true

You fakkit don’t deserve him @TobiOT :hhh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I think it’s cause he’s going to miss champions league football with united and sees it as a step down so he’s going to ask crazy wages hoping they back off he ends up staying at Juve. It’s so weird cause dybala seems like the type of player to fit in Sarriball but they want to lukaku instead.

I hope this is true

You fakkit don’t deserve him @TobiOT :hhh:

:mjgrin:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What do you mean. Eriksen wants to leave and dybala would be better suited for us than united :mjlol:
Le celso supppose to be eriksen replacement anyways not dybala

Where would Dybala play on that Spurs side? Behind Kane? That wouldn't work. You'd have to change formation and play 2 strikers up top.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Zinedine Zidane said he hoped Gareth Bale had been training after reports suggested the Real Madrid forward was playing golf while his team-mates were competing at the Audi Cup.

The French coach earlier explained the Welshman did not travel to Munich for the two-match tournament because he was not fit.

After being told about the reports and accompanying photos, Zidane said: "I hope he trained there.

"We are here, thinking about the team."

Zidane was responding to questions in the post-match news conference after his side's 5-3 third-place win over Turkish side Fenerbahce.

According to Spanish media outlet El Confidencial, the photos of Bale playing golf were taken during Los Blancos' 1-0 defeat by his former club Tottenham on Tuesday.

Bale's future at the Bernabeu remains unclear. Last week, the club's president Florentino Perez blocked him from joining Chinese club Jiangsu Suning even though Zidane said his exit would be "best for everyone".

Asked if Bale's attitude bothered him, Zidane said: "Well, we'll see when we get back.

"I will not prevent someone from doing something. He has to look after his responsibilities.

"We will see what he has done in Madrid. I will not get into his personal life. But I think he has done training."

:russ:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Trophy drought over
harry-lol.png
harry-lol.png
harry-lol.png
harry-lol.png
harry-lol.png