Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Was hoping we could have ditched Matri to Milan actually, haha...

I know, hes not bad tho, I quite like him, :ld: much better at holdin up the ball than Pazzini is, but then he not the poacher that
lick.gif
is

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I know, hes not bad tho, I quite like him, :ld: much better at holdin up the ball than Pazzini is, but then he not the poacher that
lick.gif
is

Pazzini's another fraud of a player that made his name thanks to the grace of Cassano for one season. Think Borriello@Genoa.

-edit. Not that Borriello had Cassano but that he scored 19 goals a few years back and then plagued Italian football ever since.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oscar :ohhh:

Not just the wondergoal, his all-round performance was sensational.

Marchisio's running/off the ball movement is insane.

Fair result tbf, Juve didn't deserve to lose.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pazzini's another fraud of a player that made his name thanks to the grace of Cassano for one season. Think Borriello@Genoa.

-edit. Not that Borriello had Cassano but that he scored 19 goals a few years back and then plagued Italian football ever since.

Borriello :eat: good off Dinho too for that 1 season at Milan and did score some corkers tho that year.

Barrin Mario, Italian CF's atm are just :scusthov: and have been for a while but the SS/wingers are lookin real good

Do you rate Destro? Im undecided on him

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Borriello :eat: good off Dinho too for that 1 season at Milan and did score some corkers tho that year.

Barrin Mario, Italian CF's atm are just :scusthov: and have been for a while but the SS/wingers are lookin real good

Do you rate Destro? Im undecided on him

Destro's tough to call. You should know how Serie A goes - 23-24-year-olds are still considered "youngsters." By the time they actually get some good experience they're damned near :flabbynsick: already.

He's got the necessary tools to succeed though. Good in the air, good touch, good movement, pretty cool-headed when finishing. Decent physical shape too.

It's his year to lose. If he starts consistently for Roma and proves himself, he'll be on his way for sure, but if he stutters I can see him being forgotten. He's got Zeman as well, so that's a plus. Any CF worth his salt should be cleaning up with that kamikaze system he's got, haha.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Juve's 3-5-2 caused all sorts of problems. Stretched the shyt out of us and then had spare men inside running off people.

Thinking it's a formation that could suit us but RdM is facking fixated with the 4-2-3-1.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Destro's tough to call. You should know how Serie A goes - 23-24-year-olds are still considered "youngsters." By the time they actually get some good experience they're damned near :flabbynsick: already.

He's got the necessary tools to succeed though. Good in the air, good touch, good movement, pretty cool-headed when finishing. Decent physical shape too.

It's his year to lose. If he starts consistently for Roma and proves himself, he'll be on his way for sure, but if he stutters I can see him being forgotten. He's got Zeman as well, so that's a plus. Any CF worth his salt should be cleaning up with that kamikaze system he's got, haha.

The age thing in Serie A for the Big 3 is just criminal, no wonder players can play on till they 40. :lolbron:

I thought he was utter shyt vs Inter, everything you said, he did the total opposite to it.

Unless roma somehow win the league, no Zeman team will be better than Foggia team of the early 90's

Juve's 3-5-2 caused all sorts of problems. Stretched the shyt out of us and then had spare men inside running off people.

Thinking it's a formation that could suit us but RdM is facking fixated with the 4-2-3-1.

Your midfield and defence when it comes to defendin has to be a concern now.

Didn't shock me at all bruv, I know what Oscar's capable of.

Had the :obama: going when that flew in.

As we didnt hear from you when Oscar scored we thought you beat yourself to death in sheer jubilation