Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
iniestas goals in the world cup final and chelsea game and MOUNTAIN OF TROPHIES and sexiness on the ball>cesc life brehs

Iniesta gonna be remembered as one of the top 5 spanish players ever and has the most important goal in their history...hes a LEGEND FOREVER meanwhile Fabregas will end up being remembered as a good player that was good enough for a small team like arsenal and couldnt cut it at the best team in SPAIN HISTORY:ooh:

Apart from the World Cup, he wouldnt have those mountain of medals if it werent for Messi & Eto'o

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I fully expect you lot to make last 8 even the semis, but a strikeforce of Giovinco and Vucinic isnt good enough to win you the CL

1/4 would be my guess, to be fair.

I was really hoping we would just take the 11m for Giovinco's half this summer. Provincial player at best. Our DS is incompetent and couldn't sign a proper striker all summer though. Juve with Jovetic upfront would be something special. Vucinic is his usual self - creative but inconsistent and a fairly poor finisher.

Bonucci exposed as a moron for the umpteenth time tonight.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I fully expect you lot to make last 8 even the semis, but a strikeforce of Giovinco and Vucinic isnt good enough to win you the CL
this is what I kept thinking watching that match today.

if they had a good forward, they would have put Chelsea down in the 1st half.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
1/4 would be my guess, to be fair.

I was really hoping we would just take the 11m for Giovinco's half this summer. Provincial player at best. Our DS is incompetent and couldn't sign a proper striker all summer though. Juve with Jovetic upfront would be something special. Vucinic is his usual self - creative but inconsistent and a fairly poor finisher.

Bonucci exposed as a moron for the umpteenth time tonight.

I doubt Fiorentina will do business with you lot especially for Jojo after the Berba & Bendtner hijackings. :lolbron:

Yeah Giovinco just doesnt have enough vs the big teams, probably Napoli/Roma would be better suited for him

The best thing Bonucci ever done was shut Mario up in the euros

this is what I kept thinking watching that match today.

if they had a good forward, they would have put Chelsea down in the 1st half.

That was the story of their season last year, they should of cake walked the league but because of poor finishin they made the league alot closer than it should of been

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:heh:

Lil dawg, there's no point in dropping stats.. You clearly don't understand why Iniesta is the better player if you have to show statistics.. Maybe you don't watch Barcelona games that much, I don't know :yeshrug:

Well Big Dawg the floor is yours. It would help if you actually formulated an opinion instead of just sayin, "you don't understand," because that actually points to you not understanding.

And don't just say "He good on da ball" We all know Busi is the pure technique player on Barca. What's Iniesta then?

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I doubt Fiorentina will do business with you lot especially for Jojo after the Berba & Bendtner hijackings. :lolbron:

Yeah Giovinco just doesnt have enough vs the big teams, probably Napoli/Roma would be better suited for him

The best thing Bonucci ever done was shut Mario up in the euros

Probably not. There's talk in the papers of them trying to put an anti-Juve clause in his contract officially. Might be illegal however.

Giovinco needs a small side that's content to play for him and restrict their game to counterattacking.

Bonucci was directly responsible for or had a large hand in 8 of the 20 goals we conceded last season. Disgusting player. I hate him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Probably not. There's talk in the papers of them trying to put an anti-Juve clause in his contract officially. Might be illegal however.

Giovinco needs a small side that's content to play for him and restrict their game to counterattacking.

Bonucci was directly responsible for or had a large hand in 8 of the 20 goals we conceded last season. Disgusting player. I hate him.

He should join Milan then :sadbron: