Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It’s our M.O. Sell a star and then use that money to buy a new version. If João Félix lives up to his potential we’ll cash out on him two or three years and make the money back.

Any transfer has it’s risk, he could be a complete flop, but as of today it’s a good move.
126m is ridiculous though, even by today's standards :picard:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
It’s our M.O. Sell a star and then use that money to buy a new version. If João Félix lives up to his potential we’ll cash out on him two or three years and make the money back.

Any transfer has it’s risk, he could be a complete flop, but as of today it’s a good move.

I hear that but a teenager with one season under his belt going for Hazard money.

Gonna be pressure on him too.. Anything less than an outstanding season will be considered a flop

But I guess that's where the market is at now... I kept hearing rumours of Barca wanting Rashford for £100m. So not too far off

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I hear that but a teenager with one season under his belt going for Hazard money.

Gonna be pressure on him too.. Anything less than an outstanding season will be considered a flop

But I guess that's where the market is at now... I kept hearing rumours of Barca wanting Rashford for £100m. So not too far off
No way ManU is letting that happen. Plus I don't think he wants to sit on bench with Dembele and Co.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
kate abdo strangling her cat on live tv ha*
7DR7.gif

She also got a little booty too heh.

Morris and Jozy in the starting lineup. No Zardes:blessed:

Daps
Pulisic doing all that just to have Altidore be totally incapable of reacting to that pass. :mjlol:

The state of this squad is such that Bobby Wood is a crucial piece of the team. Bobby Wood!

Morris and Roldan starting is dope, though, even though our makeshift eleven got run by NYC without them today.