Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Rohr has no tactical nous when it comes to crucial moments.

Anyway, I'm glad we lost. Let's regroup for our next match (either Ghana or Cameroun)

We have a better chance playing against Cameroon or Ghana over playing against a team everyone would expect us to beat.

Plus if we get knocked out by one of them it would not be embarrassing. I'm fine with the results today, it will save us from being eliminated by Zimbabwe, Kenya or Bafana Bafana.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
We have a better chance playing against Cameroon or Ghana over playing against a team everyone would expect us to beat.

Plus if we get knocked out by one of them it would not be embarrassing. I'm fine with the results today, it will save us from being eliminated by Zimbabwe, Kenya or Bafana Bafana.

Rohr's lineups are too static. This is the type of game I would have expected him to rest but experiment with his line-ups. Try a false 9. Run with speedy wingers etc try the whole 9. Anyway, let's see the next match. I hope this was a splash of cold water for the Eagles.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That was fukking awful from Naija. Smh. :snoop:

Onyekuru and Chuekwueze should be playing. We already know what Musa and Ighalo can/can't do. They won't get better and they're done at any decent level. Mikel still playing the 10 for Naija in 2019. :bryan: he doesn't even play the 10 at Boro. Just faced a far better coached team really. Sad to see. Definitely expect us to be knocked out in the next round. SMH

Need Siasia imo.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
HOW DID WE LOSE TO MADAGASCAR!? :dwillhuh:

sgKgEcN.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
That was fukking awful from Naija. Smh. :snoop:

Onyekuru and Chuekwueze should be playing. We already know what Musa and Ighalo can/can't do. They won't get better and they're done at any decent level. Mikel still playing the 10 for Naija in 2019. :bryan: he doesn't even play the 10 at Boro. Just faced a far better coached team really. Sad to see. Definitely expect us to be knocked out in the next round. SMH

Need Siasia imo.

Rohr is absolutely pissing me off. You have young talented dudes playing in Europe but your still running with Odion and Mikel...