Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Neymar’s PSG saga has been amazing since day one. Now Sport is saying that he doesn’t want to play for PSG again and they’ve started negotiations for a move.

I’m just waiting for Pique to say something, so we can reach maximum f#ckery.

I'd be dope to see Neymar- Messi- Dembele running at defenders. But we all know that won't happen anytime soon.

Of he goes back, if I was dembele I'd start looking at my options else where, just in case Val tries to do the MSN thing again

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
No Eddie Bryant / @Stewart Downing is Asian and a Liverpool fan. @THEREALBRAND is Afro Brasilian and a Atletico / Santos fan

Ta :cheers:

It's the Liverpool way to have GOAT level strikers in every era

Rush
Fowler
Owen
Suarez
Sturridge
Salah
Torres
Mane
Firmino

I don't think anyone matching that

How you gonna forget Beardsley breh, he's probably walking on water as we speak :dwillhuh:

No love for Jari Litmanen and Fernando Morientes I know they came late in their careers but still they were the shyt back in the day :mjcry:

Raul & Morientes were scary :whew:

Only double act that scared me more was Romario & Stoichkov :ohlawd:

Yorke & Cole were sick even if they played up at Castle Greyskull :scusthov:

The fukk happened to two man strike forces :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's the Liverpool way to have GOAT level strikers in every era

Rush
Fowler
Owen
Suarez
Sturridge
Salah
Torres
Mane
Firmino

I don't think anyone matching that

In England? Maybe. But Salah and Mane aren't strikers.

Van Basten, Papin, Weah, Sheva, Super Pippo, Crespo, Ibra, Bierhoff was pretty unplayable when it came to crosses in the box.

And that isn't including forwards like Gullit or Baggio or even Kaka and Savicevic who played SS in CL wins.

And even the forwards who had a better career elsewhere, but played for the club. Like Real Ronaldo, Vieri for the strikers as they were hurt for most of their time, + Rivaldo to who was injured for majority of his 2 years. Can also throw in Dinho.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Aidy Boothroyd :mjlol:

Have a League 1 coach incharge of PL talent :scust:

I was :mjlol::mjcry: when he got the job and I thought Stuart Pearce was bad. Terrible coach, if he has any honour he would resign. Probably get an extension tho. :mjgrin:

Didn't even give Reiss Nelson a go, who has been excellent for the u21's.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
In England? Maybe. But Salah and Mane aren't strikers.

Van Basten, Papin, Weah, Sheva, Super Pippo, Crespo, Ibra, Bierhoff was pretty unplayable when it came to crosses in the box.

And that isn't including forwards like Gullit or Baggio or even Kaka and Savicevic who played SS in CL wins.

And even the forwards who had a better career elsewhere, but played for the club. Like Real Ronaldo, Vieri for the strikers as they were hurt for most of their time, + Rivaldo to who was injured for majority of his 2 years. Can also throw in Dinho.

Yh I meant EPL.. Since the Premier League Era

As far as Salah and Mane perhaps I should have said Forward.. Or Attacking Player

Back in those days the roles were more clearcut

Breh scored 52 goals in all competitions last season. You can call him what you want :hubie:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
These Zimbabwe player names are best that Africa has to offer :russ:

Divine, Teenage, Knowledge, Marvellous, and Obvious:lolbron:

Nigerians be on that as well. Naming their kids after characteristics and virtues.

Patience, Blessing, Divine, Hope, Peace, Responsibility

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'd be dope to see Neymar- Messi- Dembele running at defenders. But we all know that won't happen anytime soon.

Of he goes back, if I was dembele I'd start looking at my options else where, just in case Val tries to do the MSN thing again
Dembele somehow needs to finesse his way to City and play for Pep or even Klopp. Balloon d'or that season barring injury. He was on 14 goals in january while being in and out of the line up(and not playing in his fav position)before the injuries.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Ta :cheers:

How you gonna forget Beardsley breh, he's probably walking on water as we speak :dwillhuh:

No love for Jari Litmanen and Fernando Morientes I know they came late in their careers but still they were the shyt back in the day :mjcry:

Raul & Morientes were scary :whew:

Only double act that scared me more was Romario & Stoichkov :ohlawd:

Yorke & Cole were sick even if they played up at Castle Greyskull :scusthov:

The fukk happened to two man strike forces :francis:

Beardsley was before EPL breh

Plus he's been cancelled :mjpls:

As for the others.. They were hardly prolific at Liverpool. Same way you wouldn't call Crespo and Sheva two of Chelsea's best strikers ever